Thursday, May 26, 2011

Games and Concrete



There once began a little game in Savannah several years ago, built upon mysteries and trying to pinpoint what may have been in the heads of your friends. Build your idea, build a stencil. Take it around town and keep it a sweet secret.. until someone wants to take a wild guess at what you put out for the whole world to see, and where. Easy. Well I suppose I wont say whether or not I ever did in that town, but I know a little town right now that could benefit from a few more cement surprises. There may be only a handful of people between last year and now (and between Baltimore to Annapolis) who I've discussed this with. So I guess it's ON. Anyone can join. The Thinker stencil I gave to a friend after being challenged to make it. I don't know if he really gives a shit, but I'd certainly hate to see this one go to waste. Maybe he still has it, and if he knew what was good for him..... he'd play the game too. HINT.

No comments:

Post a Comment