Sunday, October 7, 2012

Specific magazine archives: 1

Life Magazine, August 1997.
While Burning Man was blowing my mind as a 12 year old, reading about it for the very first time in my grandfather's Life Magazine I couldn't imagine what he made of the whole thing.  I was enthralled, even reverent, but I wonder if he even saw the article or knew what they were talking about.. the same guy that told my 12 year old mother that the color purple was only for hippies and the pope.  Love.
Here is the saved original from my very small and oddly specific "saved article collection".
Still going strong this day in age, here's a more recent write up. 
They're so serious. Like… almost thought it was a dramatic parody serious. Those projects sound good though, right?
-"There is no default world."    (Or rather maybe there is, but there certainly doesn't have to be.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment