Friday, May 11, 2012

Wine: afterward. [Fine settimana di vino]

Friends, family and those I just met, much thanks to everyone who came out last weekend and enjoyed the wine festival! (Especially if you stopped by the booth, talked about art, or even made a purchase.) My vote for the event went to Mark Cascia Vineyards, by the way. Located Thompson Creek area of Kent Island.
This little deer made only from gun powder is still in fact for sale!
Poster situation, going very well.
And a drunk lady even bought my display at the end of Sunday evening! I made her night(?)

Check out my sign made from this painting of Columbus storming the native shores.

And a great new MilkHouse clipboard. I mean new mailing list. Feel free to keep joining. When I decide to start sending things hopefully you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment